Saturday, August 24, 2013

Featured Artist: Tati Scrap

Hi!! my name is Raquel, though I’m known as Tati Scrap in the art world.
 
I´m 38 years old, I was born in Cádiz city, Spain. I started to be a crafter in June 2013, at the beginning I did not have any king of materials only  scissors and many ideas in my mind.  I'm a nurse by profession and scraper by passion.
 
Today, I am sharing an altered box I created called Summer Box. I recycled the box from my Mobile phone to create the base.  It has been a long process of selecting images, trim, decorate and compose. I have converted the box on a desktop object to store small things such as clips, staples, thumbtacks, and similar. I used Graphic 45's On the Boardwalk and Place in Time paper collections.

We Are Artsy Addicts Featured Artist Tati Scraps altered #upcycled Mobile Phone box from #G45 #Graphic45 #OnTheBoardWalk #PlaceInTime
 
We Are Artsy Addicts Featured Artist Tati Scraps altered #upcycled Mobile Phone box from #G45 #Graphic45 #OnTheBoardWalk #PlaceInTime  

I hope you liked it.
My blog is www.tatiscrap.wordpress.com and my facebook is tati scrap " recortando ideas"

Thank you




14 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I¨m very happines to have shared my work in this wonderful blog!
    Kisses from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tati - this is so amazing. I love all the gorgeous details. Congrats on the feature, and thank you for always inspiring me with your project shares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tati I just love your work!!!! I think you are just magical with your scissors, you can change a piece of paper into a masterpiece. Go on!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Nekane!!! Love you comment!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Tonya to have given this opportunity to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Tati! Great fussy cutting and project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowozer Tati!!! your project is fabulous, how awesome to be featured with us....thanks for sharing and loving your passion...hugs

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy!!! I am enchanted...hugs from Spain!

      Delete
  7. How wonderful Tati. I love the texture and layers. So wonderfully done. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela!!! Love your comment :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sharing your talent! It's wonderful...Such beautiful detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cher!! Hugs and kisses to you!

      Delete
  9. Tati,
    You are so very talented. Do you have a place where you sell your masterpieces?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover